Friday, February 18, 2011

Be Convinced and Be seperated

“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” - Romans 8:38-39

This morning two words stuck out to me convinced and separate.  Being convinced means to me that you know and believed.  This is saying that we must be convinced that nothing can stop us with our relationship with the Father.  Did you see what I wrote NOTHING!  No issues of life will stop what you believe.

Then the second word - Separate.  Now I am not saying that your suppose to this holy than thou attitude. What the passage is you will not be be separated from the Father.  Back in the day, when I played basketball the coach would tell us that when we played man to man defense to stick our man like glue.

So here is what I am saying stick to the Father like clue and never let go.

Be blessed to day..

No comments:

Post a Comment