Friday, February 4, 2011

Get On the Rock!

“[Psalm 18] For the director of music. Of David the servant of the LORD. He sang to the LORD the words of this song when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said: I love you, LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” -Psalm 18:1-2

Good Morning!

As I begin to read this passage of scripture. I read about my fortress, my deliver, my shield, my stronghold but is statement in the middle of my rock.

When I think of a rock I think of strength or a firm foundation. When you put all the other statements together there is defiantly a strong foundation and a safe haven.

I don't what this verse speaks to you but to me it speaks to that no matter the issues of life that I may be going through I can get through it as long as I on the firm foundation of our Heavenly Father.

See you Monday!
Well Be blessed today.

Preacherman

Oh By the way - yesterday's post is found at bfirstag blog. This is my old blog when I first started.

No comments:

Post a Comment